The Cryo Chamber Corpse was an animatronic sold by Spirit Halloween for the 2017 Halloween season. It resembled a cryo chamber with a frozen corpse inside. When activated, the red lights on the front flashed, as a siren went off. The corpse burst upward and screamed, as the lid of the chamber opened. The inside lights were changeable, it could be blue, green, or blue & green.
Spirit Halloween's Description
"Some things are better left untouched, and this frozen corpse may just be one of them. Don’t get too close to this suspicious-looking chamber, or else you’ll see the red lights begin to flash in warning—and then the corpse will pop out from the top of the chamber! You can control whether the light turns green or blue to set the perfect mood for your haunted house."
- Exclusively at Spirit Halloween
- Instruction manual
- Infrared sensor activated
- Step pad compatible
- Adapter Type: 6V/2A (included)
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Dimensions: 30.5” H x 18” W x 19” D
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Material: Wood, iron, plastic, fabric
- Care: Spot clean
- Note: Step pad sold separately
- Recommended for display in covered areas
- When not in action, the Cryo Chamber still lit up.
- It had an option to either have the lights that shine on the corpse from the inside to either be green or blue. Green gave off a more toxic zombie feel, whereas blue gave a more frozen feel.
- The animatronic was fog machine-compatible.
- The Cryo Chamber Corpse was similar to the Incinerator from 2015, which resembled a corpse burning inside of a furnace.