Death Row, or the Electrocuted Prisoner, was an animatronic sold by Spirit Halloween for the 2012, and later, 2013 Halloween seasons. The animatronic resembled a prisoner that wore a blue blood-splattered shirt, gray pants, and black shoes while being electrocuted. When activated, it thrashed around while its face and hands glowed yellow. As this happened, screams could be heard.
Spirit Halloween's Description Edit
"Does he deserve it? What did this prisoner do - you decide! He looks as if he's being electrocuted as he swings from side to side, mouth agape in agony. Seat him where you want and electrify the party with his antics. Add an electrocution box for an even more shocking effect! The Electrocuted Prisoner decoration is for indoor use."
- Exclusively at Spirit
- Battery Type: 4 AA (not included)
- Adapter Type: 6V/2A (not included)
- Dimensions: 56"H X 20"L X 20"W
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Materials: Fabric, plastic
- Note: Recommended for display in covered areas
- The animatronic's prisoner number as seen on its prison suit is 666, which is the number of the Devil.
- The animatronic returned on Spirit Halloween's website in 2017, but was sold out by 2018.