Not to be confused with the 2011 animatronic Flesh Eating Zombie (2011).
The Flesh Eating Zombie (2020) is an animatronic sold by Spirit Halloween since the 2020 Halloween season. It resembles a bald, bloodied-up zombie holding a severed arm. When activated, he slowly rocks from side to side, turns his head, moves his mouth, his eyes light-up bright orange, and moaning and chewing noises are played.
Spirit Halloween's Description
"You think you're having a bad day? Poor Aaron had a run-in with a Zombie several years ago and life has gone downhill since. Now he spends all of his time lusting after human flesh, wearing the same green jacket that he had on when his wife left him seven years ago. Oh well, at least he has a tasty snack to keep him busy while you RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"
"The Flesh eating zombie animatronic features light-up eyes, a moving mouth, and turns his head and waist from side-to-side. His terrifying sounds will have you debating how close you come!"
- Instruction manual
- Volume control
- External speaker jack
- Product Sayings:
- Creepy sounds
- IR sensor acivated
- Step pad compatible
- Multi-prop remote activator compatible
- Try me button compatible
- Adapter Type: 5.9V 1.5A (included)
- Cord Length: 9.8 feet
- Dimensions: 72" H x 31.5" W x 31.5" D
- Weight: About 15.4 pounds
- Material: Metal, plastic, fabric, electronics
- Care: Spot clean
- Note: Recommended for use in covered areas
- This animatronic's code/item number name is ANIM 1012.
- This animatronic is a remake of the original Flesh Eating Zombie which was featured in the Zombie Wasteland theme.
- In its website description, it is revealed that this zombie's real name is Aaron, a distinction that was not made in the original 2011 version.
- Unlike most of the animatronics in 2020, Flesh Eating Zombie (2020) did not have a 24 hour giveaway.
- Unlike the original Flesh Eating Zombie (2011), the remake featured a moving mouth and a latex mask instead of the resin head of the original which had a solid mouth.