Little Daisy and the Maestro is an animatronic sold by Spirit Halloween for the 2020 Halloween season. It resembles a grinning marionettist, the Maestro, wearing a black dress shirt and a red velvet bow tie under a black cloak who holds two wooden control bar cross sections with strings attached to the arms of a marionette, Little Daisy, a young girl in a blue blouse. Upon activation, the Maestro's arms move up and down, the strings pull Little Daisy's arms to move as well. The Maestro's eyes light up yellow, as does each control bar in a white-blue color. It speaks one of three eerie phrases in a deep voice as its mouth moves. In the second phrase, Little Daisy's crying can be heard, leading to the fact that Daisy is self aware.
Spirit Halloween's Description
"They toured the world and the Maestro got rich, but it was not enough. The crowds got bigger and bigger, but all they wanted was to see Little Daisy. One night after a third encore, The Maestro snapped. In a fit of jealousy, he made a deal with a demon to be more famous than Little Daisy, but in a cruel twist, the demon turned him into a mad puppeteer. Now he is driven mad nightly by the endless applause for his Little Daisy.
"Little Daisy and the Maestro features red glowing eyes for a terrifying scare. The Maestro’s arms move up and down while his mouth moves with his terrifying phrases."
- Instruction manual
- Volume control
- External speaker jack
- Product Sayings:
- "She never sleeps, she never speaks, but she knows how to haunt you. It seems I've trained her very, very well."*Creepy laugh*
- "Want to be a part of my act? I'll get you in my grips and you'll do whatever I say. Come on it'll be fun. *Girl crying in background*
- Step pad compatible
- Multi-prop remote activator compatible
- Try me button compatible
- Adapter Type: 6V 2A (included)
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Dimensions: 78" H x 31.5" W x 20" D
- Weight: About 14.3 pounds
- Material: Plastic, fabric, metal, wood, electronics
- Care: Spot clean
- Note: Recomendded for use in covered areas
- Prior to its release, this animatronic was codenamed "KIWI."
- This animatronic opened for pre-order prior to the posting of its name, description, and demo video.
- The description for the animatronic erroneously omits the first three words of one of the animatronic's phrases. It should say "She never eats" at the start of the first phrase.
- The day Little Daisy and the Maestro was released, a 24 hour giveaway was hosted for a chance to win the animatronic. As of now, the giveaway has ended.
- This animatronic will be used in displays as a placeholder when other display animatronic sells out.
- There is a phrase that was unknown about until someone purchased this animatronic. The phrase is: "Look what I have here, a live puppet for this undead puppeteer! Come any closer and you'll be joining in on the fun! (laughter)"
- The ANIM number for this animatronic is ANIM 652.