Not to be confused with the 2007 animatronic Night Crawler.
The Nightcrawler is an animatronic sold by Spirit Halloween for the 2020 Halloween season. It resembles a demonic figure in a black cloak on all fours, with a distorted face featuring an elongated jaw, jagged teeth, and pupiless eyes. Upon activation, the eyes of the animatronic light up red as the front of its body quickly thrusts upwards. After thrusting upwards, the Nightcrawler sways from side to side as it returns to its inactive position.
Spirit Halloween's Description
“Tossed to the streets by deadbeat parents when just a teen, Nightcrawler learned how to live in the shadows, fend for itself and make friends with the denizens of the night. Years of crouching in the darkest corners of society permanently changed him into a crawling monster that only emerges at night when the sun doesn't burn its pale skin, and Nightcrawlers's beady eyes can find its feast for the night. Lock up your pets – and yourself!"
"The Night Crawler animatronic has red light-up eyes and moves its body from side to side. Its head pops up for a startling scare."
- Exclusively at Spirit
- Instruction manual
- External Speaker Jack
- Volume control
- Product Sayings:
- Screams and creepy sounds
- IR Sensor activated
- Sound activated
- Step pad compatible
- Try me button compatible
- Multi-prop remote activator compatible
- Adapter Type: 6V 2A (included)
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Dimensions: 42" H x 31.5" W x 9.5" D
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Material: Plastic, fabric, metal, electonics
- Care: Spot clean
- Note: Recommended for use in covered areas
- Prior to its release, this animatronic was codenamed "GRAPEFRUIT."
- This animatronic's ANIM number is ANIM 1245.
- While the name, price, height, and in-store images of this animatronic did circulate among admins multiple days before its release, the info was never publicly posted and was left undocumented here on the wiki due to our leak policy.
- The day Nightcrawler was released, a 24 hour giveaway was held for a chance to win him. As of now the giveaway has ended.
- On opening day 2020 at The Flagship Store, the animatronic had to be fixed several times.