The Wailing Phantom, also known as the Towering Phantom is an animatronic sold online by Spirit Halloween for the 2020 Halloween season. The animatronic resembles a towering figure dressed in a large grey cloak holding a lantern. Upon activation, the figure's mouth and head move as it speaks spooky phrases. In addition, two small LCD screens located in the eye sockets of the animatronic play an animation of eyeballs looking around, to give a more realistic appearance.
Spirit Halloween's Description
"The Wailing Phantom was just your typical late night graveyard security up until his cold tragic death over a decade ago. Ever since, the Wailing Phantom returns every Halloween to keep watch over the undead and protect the cemetery from any unwanted intruders. You may not notice him at first but you'll know he's coming once you hear his wailing screams and terrifying groans in the distance!"
"This Wailing Phantom animatronic will have no problems protecting your Halloween display with his light up eyes and lantern along with creepy side to side movement."
- Instruction manual
- Volume control
- External speaker jack
- IR sensor activated
- Motion activated
- Step pad compatible
- Multi-prop remote activator compatible
- Try-me button compatible
- Adapter Type: UL (included)
- Cord Length: 6.5 feet
- Weight: About 20 pounds
- Material: Metal, plastic fabric
- Care: Spot clean
- Note: Recommended for use in covered areas
- This animatronic's ANIM number is ANIM 617.
- This animatronic is the first-ever animatronic produced by Seasonal Visions to include LCD eyes instead of plastic molded eyes.
- The animatronic uses the same audio as the Hooded Ghost and the Rising Phantom, both online-only exclusive animatronics produced by Seasonal Visions for Spirit Halloween in 2014 and 2015 (Hooded Ghost only sold in 2015).
- Phantom Halloween is the only company so far to announce a bulk purchase of this animatronic.
- This Animatronic shares the same LCD eyes feature as the soon to be released Peekaboo Clown from Spirit Halloween.